when do you meet?

  • Delaware Anime Fan 2000
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 24, 2004
      someone told me the second thursday of every month. your calendar
      says saturday
    • Nalfien Ericsson
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 24, 2004
        Its actually the third Saturday of every month.

        =====
        --Eric Remington (Da prez, Otaku 2)

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
      • Delaware Anime Fan 2000
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 25, 2004
          Can you help me w/ my anime group? Since you're the vice prez of one,
          I can use your experience and imput in helping me run my own.

          --- In animewhatever@yahoogroups.com, Nalfien Ericsson

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 26, 2004
            Actually, I'm the president of one, but what did you
            need help with? I'm perfectly willing to do whatever I
            can, but I have to let you know, my club is an
            Organization within the University of Delaware, and
            therefore, it is very easy for us to get a room, DVD
            player, etc.

            If there's anything I can do, just say so.

            =====