New Member

  • Delaware Anime Fan 2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2004
      Hello. I am new here. I am owner/founder of the yahoo group Delaware
      Anime Fans. We have over 120 members that like you, chat about anime.
      On the first Saturday of every month, we meet at the 4w5 cafe on
      Market St to watch and discuss anime.

      Our web site is
      http://members.fortunecity.com/delawareanimefans/index.html

      There you will find links to our yahoo group, live journal group, and
      message board.

      I joined because I wanted to inform my members of this group. That
      way all the anime groups will seemingly become one big huge DE Anime
      Group. I am going to post about this group and get some of my members
      to join it.

      All I ask is that you help me out and spread the word about my group.

      Also, a few of my group members go to the Philadelphia Animation
      Society. They meet the second of every saturday at a holiday inn and
      watch anime as well. You guys might be interested.

      Tasha