It's about time!!!

    Message 1 of 133 , Apr 4, 2001
      Greetings All!<br><br>Well, I figured it's about
      time I got off my duff and write an introductory
      message for the club's unofficially official web site. So
      on with the show!<br><br>This web site is dedicated
      to and at the disposal of the members of a monthly
      anime club we attend in Claymont, Delaware -
      specifically at Between Books - which convenes every second
      Saturday of the month. This club, which has no official
      name to speak of, was affectionately dubbed
      Anime...Whatever! by a few members due to it's fast-and-loose style
      of operation (not to mention it's potluck/consensus
      method of choosing the viewing line-up).<br><br>After
      attending the club for a number of months the inevitable
      happend. I started making connections
      and...GASP!!...friends. But to my regret, I found many people who only
      have contact with each other once a month save for the
      random run-in while gathering comics at Between Books.
      So an idea was put forth to create an online site to
      act as a nexus for those interested people to keep in
      better touch with each other.<br><br>For what it's
      worth...here it is!<br><br>It's my hope that this site will be
      utilized to the fullest and I encourage everyone to use it
      wisely and well.<br><br>In other words...Go to town,
      Message 133 of 133 , Feb 1, 2002