Suggestions for next meeting's lineup?

    Message 1 of 133 , Apr 27, 2001
      Greetings and Salutations Wayward Anime-Fans!
      ;D<br><br>Since we're two weeks away from the next meeting I
      thought I'd ask around and see what the collective "YOU"
      would like shown at future
      Maybe a genre you'd like to see explored (cyberpunk,
      horror, martial-arts...) or maybe a specific title. A
      classic movie that you might've heard of, a new movie you
      saw a clip of, anything by some artist you really,
      really dig...something like that.<br><br>I'm pretty sure
      we'll get to see the next installment of "Dual".
      (Almost every anime club I've been to has it's "staple
      series" that is shown every month like clockwork. I guess
      this is ours.)<br><br>I, for one, would like to see
      the second Mobile Suit Gundam film. (Original Recipe,
      not that Extra Crispy-Gundam Wing stuff)It's the one
      movie of the trilogy that keeps eluding me, but I've
      been told a couple of people have a copy of it. So
      there, you have my suggestion for next month. I'm also
      going to see about getting my hands on a fansub of the
      first dozen or so episodes of Gainax's first TV series,
      "Nadia". For those of you who haven't seen it, it's a
      great show.<br><br>"All the fun of Evangelion with only
      subject of 'emotional baggage', Nadia only rates as CARRY
      ON."<br><br>Another classic show I wanna start inflicting on people
      is "Giant Robo". If you've seen "Big O" and think
      it's kinda neat then Robo will KNOCK YOUR SOCKS
      OFF!!<br><br>And as usual I'm always on the hunt for more music
      videos and odd shorts to inflict upon the collective
      "YOU".<br><br>Well, I've spoken my mind. Now let us hear
      yours.<br>Till then, be seeing you...<br>Brian
      Message 133 of 133 , Feb 1, 2002