June Meeting

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 16 7:32 PM
      It's that time again!

      Just a friendly reminder (late for those who showed up last Saturday)
      that we're meeting THIS Saturday (06/21/03). And, yet again, I'm
      open to suggestions for what to bring this month.

      One video I'd like to show is 'Voices From a Distant Star'. It's
      short (only a half-hour), but I think it's pretty good. I also
      have 'Full Metal Panic', which I'll bring along, but I don't know
      about 'Eden's Bowy'. It's okay ... but a bit confusing and slow-
      paced. Of course, since there is a catgirl in it (small part), I
      just HAD to get it. Speaking of my obsession, has anyone downloaded
      any 'Magical Nyan Nyan Taruto' episodes? ;]

      That's about all I can think of.

      Adam
      (Received confirmation - in Otakon AMV contest. Yea!!!)