Summer Meetings Rescheduling

    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2003
      Having discussed the issue with Greg, our meetings for the next few
      months will be on the THIRD Saturday, NOT the Second. This, in a
      way, is a good thing, as our usual meeting for August is postponed
      due to Otakon. As of right now, it looks like we'll be getting
      together the weekend after (i.e. we will have an August meeting). We
      don't know if this will be a permanent schedule change and we will
      discuss the matter in greater detail next month, which will be held
      on June 21. Mark your calendars.

      Another thing, totally unrelated. Has anyone else read the press
      report about ADV planning to make a 'live-action' Neon Genesis
      Evangelion movie?

      Adam
    • Nalfien Ericsson
      Message 2 of 2 , May 21, 2003
        There's been some buzz on the EVA mailing list about
        it, but nothing substantial (that I read, anyway).
        But, ADV is indeed crazy enough to do it, so, we'll
        see.

        --NE

        http://search.yahoo.com