Re: June meeting

  • revolutionist_tenjou_utena
    Message 1 of 6 , May 17, 2003
      hey eric...glad to hear you'll be back a bit (it's melissa ...the
      weirdo from bhs like anyone forgets me hah) anyway if you decide to i
      can help with the VCD thing i've meen making them too i'm also the
      only one who brings a dvd/vcd player willingly so if you decide to
      make them that way i might tell me unless you have a player i don't
      know anyway later