Re: [Anime Whatever] Surprise! A posting! Hurray!

    Message 1 of 6 , May 16 6:20 PM
      Hey all, i'm not going to be at the May meeting, but i should be at
      the June meeting (wow, missed 2 months in a row, i'm slipping).

      Jason
    • revolutionist_tenjou_utena
      Message 2 of 6 , May 17 9:37 PM
        hey eric...glad to hear you'll be back a bit (it's melissa ...the
        weirdo from bhs like anyone forgets me hah) anyway if you decide to i
        can help with the VCD thing i've meen making them too i'm also the
        only one who brings a dvd/vcd player willingly so if you decide to
        make them that way i might tell me unless you have a player i don't
        know anyway later