May Meeting Update

    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2003
      It's me again

      Due to his unpredictable work situation, Hazen will NOT be able to
      attend this month's meeting. However, he will be dropping off the
      equipment at Greg's sometime this week, so the May meeting IS STILL
      ON! Of course, that mean's I'm pretty much in charge. 8}

      Yes, Dan, your copy of my music video is already put aside, so you'll
      get it Saturday. Eric, sorry you can't make it, but we'll work out
      something for your computer in June (possibly a camcorder with an
      I-link or firewire connection). And Stacy, please come if you can!
      We always love more victims ... er ... members. ;] If Dan's
      directions aren't specific enough, let us know and one of us will
      accommodate.

      Finally, with Hazen not able to make it, I need people to bring stuff
      to show (always better to have more than not enough). I'll bring a
      few new domestic titles, but let me know if there's anything specific
      I might have.

      See you there

      Adam