You asked for it...

  • malak_the_mad
    Message 1 of 133 , Apr 25, 2001
      First point of
      known adventure/martial arts/fantasy manga one or two
      people MIGHT have heard of. Stop me if you've heard of
      it...it's called DRAGONBALL!!!!!!! Just watch the credits
      for God's sake!!!!! AARRGGG!! AACCK!!
      ERRRKKK!!!<br><br>This bit o' sarcasm has been brought to you by your
      friends at Genom, the letter 'A' and "Chair".
      ;D<br><br>Seriously though, he created Dragonball, Dragon Quest (how
      much he created, I don't know) and from what I hear he
      added a little to the main character's design in DNA2
      (da spikey hair dude). Anything beyond that I have no
      you...<br>Brian T. Price<br>Malak the Mad
      Message 133 of 133 , Feb 1, 2002