[Anime Whatever] June meeting

  • Nalfien Ericsson
    Message 1 of 6 , May 13, 2003
      All--

      Planning a little bit, but....
      I won't be back for the May meeting, but I will be
      back for the June. And, I will have an amount of new
      anime that I can bring.
      Now, I have a question: does anyone know if I can hook
      my computer up to the TV we use? If so, I have a crap
      load (several gigs worth of stuff that's only just
      coming out in Japan. Naruto, .Hack Dusk, Ghost in the
      Shell Stand Alone Complex, and some others) of stuff
      that I can run off my machine.
      If not, well, if anybody can help me with how to make
      VCDs, then, we'll see, but, other than that, sorry.

      I apologize if this message is rather long and
      rambling, but its late, and I'm tired.

      Have fun.

      --NE (Eric Remington)

      http://search.yahoo.com
    • lordzephyle
      Message 2 of 6 , May 13, 2003
        Adam,

        I would definatly like a copy of your video there are some of my
        friends who now live in pittsburg who I've told about it and really
        want to see it. Not to mention i would love to just have a copy to
        watch whenever. As for anime to bring I have no idea just bring
        random stuff you think we would enjoy like you usually do.

        See you Saturday,
        Dan
      • Stacey Silva
        Message 3 of 6 , May 14, 2003
          When and where is the May meeting? I joined the list about a month ago and I hadnt heard anything so I kinda forgot about joining. Sorry!

          otakuwolf <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Okay, I know, but it's about time SOMEBODY put something up on this
          site. Sheeze, nothing since February?! Well, I thought I'd find out
          just how many of you still even visit here.

          With the May meeting just a few days away, I wanted to ask who wanted
          a tape copy of my completed music video "Control Your Kitty". I seem
          to be having some technical problems, so my hopes of offering it in
          VCD format is postponed for a little bit.

          As usual, I ask everyone if there is anything specific someone would
          like one of us to bring, or offer to bring, to be shown at the
          meeting. But, as always, since the majority vote rules, we cannot
          guarantee that anything specific will be viewed.

          Anything else? I hope this generates at least some activity here for
          the next couple of days. ;}

          Catgirls forever

          Adam

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Thank you,

          Stacey Silva

          Visit us at www.staceysshop.com! Where you will find something new everyday!

          Message 4 of 6 , May 16, 2003
            Hey all, i'm not going to be at the May meeting, but i should be at
            the June meeting (wow, missed 2 months in a row, i'm slipping).

            Jason
          • revolutionist_tenjou_utena
            Message 5 of 6 , May 17, 2003
              hey eric...glad to hear you'll be back a bit (it's melissa ...the
              weirdo from bhs like anyone forgets me hah) anyway if you decide to i
              can help with the VCD thing i've meen making them too i'm also the
              only one who brings a dvd/vcd player willingly so if you decide to
              make them that way i might tell me unless you have a player i don't
              know anyway later