Surprise! A posting! Hurray!

    Message 1 of 6 , May 13 7:04 PM
      Okay, I know, but it's about time SOMEBODY put something up on this
      site. Sheeze, nothing since February?! Well, I thought I'd find out
      just how many of you still even visit here.

      With the May meeting just a few days away, I wanted to ask who wanted
      a tape copy of my completed music video "Control Your Kitty". I seem
      to be having some technical problems, so my hopes of offering it in
      VCD format is postponed for a little bit.

      As usual, I ask everyone if there is anything specific someone would
      like one of us to bring, or offer to bring, to be shown at the
      meeting. But, as always, since the majority vote rules, we cannot
      guarantee that anything specific will be viewed.

      Anything else? I hope this generates at least some activity here for
      the next couple of days. ;}

      Catgirls forever

      Adam
    • Nalfien Ericsson
      Message 2 of 6 , May 13 9:27 PM
        All--

        Planning a little bit, but....
        I won't be back for the May meeting, but I will be
        back for the June. And, I will have an amount of new
        anime that I can bring.
        Now, I have a question: does anyone know if I can hook
        my computer up to the TV we use? If so, I have a crap
        load (several gigs worth of stuff that's only just
        coming out in Japan. Naruto, .Hack Dusk, Ghost in the
        Shell Stand Alone Complex, and some others) of stuff
        that I can run off my machine.
        If not, well, if anybody can help me with how to make
        VCDs, then, we'll see, but, other than that, sorry.

        I apologize if this message is rather long and
        rambling, but its late, and I'm tired.

        Have fun.

        --NE (Eric Remington)

        http://search.yahoo.com
      • lordzephyle
        Message 3 of 6 , May 13 10:31 PM
          Adam,

          I would definatly like a copy of your video there are some of my
          friends who now live in pittsburg who I've told about it and really
          want to see it. Not to mention i would love to just have a copy to
          watch whenever. As for anime to bring I have no idea just bring
          random stuff you think we would enjoy like you usually do.

          See you Saturday,
          Dan
        • Stacey Silva
          Message 4 of 6 , May 14 5:39 AM
            When and where is the May meeting? I joined the list about a month ago and I hadnt heard anything so I kinda forgot about joining. Sorry!

            otakuwolf <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Okay, I know, but it's about time SOMEBODY put something up on this
            site. Sheeze, nothing since February?! Well, I thought I'd find out
            just how many of you still even visit here.

            With the May meeting just a few days away, I wanted to ask who wanted
            a tape copy of my completed music video "Control Your Kitty". I seem
            to be having some technical problems, so my hopes of offering it in
            VCD format is postponed for a little bit.

            As usual, I ask everyone if there is anything specific someone would
            like one of us to bring, or offer to bring, to be shown at the
            meeting. But, as always, since the majority vote rules, we cannot
            guarantee that anything specific will be viewed.

            Anything else? I hope this generates at least some activity here for
            the next couple of days. ;}

            Catgirls forever

            Adam

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

            Thank you,

            Stacey Silva

            Visit us at www.staceysshop.com! Where you will find something new everyday!

            Message 5 of 6 , May 16 6:20 PM
              Hey all, i'm not going to be at the May meeting, but i should be at
              the June meeting (wow, missed 2 months in a row, i'm slipping).

              Jason
            • revolutionist_tenjou_utena
              Message 6 of 6 , May 17 9:37 PM
                hey eric...glad to hear you'll be back a bit (it's melissa ...the
                weirdo from bhs like anyone forgets me hah) anyway if you decide to i
                can help with the VCD thing i've meen making them too i'm also the
                only one who brings a dvd/vcd player willingly so if you decide to
                make them that way i might tell me unless you have a player i don't
                know anyway later