First meeting of the New Year

  • malak_the_mad
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2003
      Greetings Minna-San! I hope everyone had a good holiday season.

      I ran into someone who said there might not be a meeting this month.
      Well I talked to Greg to confirm this and he said he had heard or said
      nothing of the sort. So unless there's info I haven't heard yet it
      looks like we're on for January 2003.

      However...

      I'm probably not going to be able to stay for very long assuming I can
      show at all. I have a post-Philcon meeting to attend, but I'll try to
      drop off something for everyone's mutual enjoyment. Maybe something on
      the order of the Invader Zim Christmas Episode that I would've brought
      last meeting if I wasn't attending Philcon. Sound good or did someone
      else beat me to the punch? Let me know and I'll see if I can arrange a
      drop.

      I think I'll try to find something really sappy and Valentine's
      Day-like for next months meeting. ;D

      Till then, be seeing you...
      Brian & Malak

      "His destructive programming is taking effect. He will be irresistibly
      drawn to large cities where he will back up sewers, reverse street
      signs, and steal everyone's left shoe."
      Professor Jumba-Idiot Scientist/Evil Genius
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2003
        Brian,

        Yes, at last month's meeting, we DID watch the Invader Zim Christmas
        Special, so one strike there. However, as far as Hazen and I are
        concerned, the meeting IS ON for Saturday. What we're going to watch
        is another story, since neither of us has planned to bring anything
        special.

        So, it looks like we're going to wing it.

        Adam