Re: Anime Fan Zien

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2002
      Hey Ryan! Sorry for the delay in replying.

      > Okay let's see here I will be trying to make a very small and
      cheap
      > fanzien for our club!

      Sounds like a neat idea. I worked as the art director and
      assistant editor of a convention program book some time ago
      and I certainly wouldn't mind working on a low-stress
      publication. As much work as it would be it could be a lot of fun.

      I also know a friend who regularly submits to an A.P.A. (Amature
      Press Association) called "SASHA". I'm sure he wouldn't mind
      furnishing us with an article here and there as long as it wouldn't
      violate the A.P.A.'s rules. He may even be some help in the
      editing department.

      Who do we know (besides myself) who'd be up for doing an
      illustration here and there? I can also grab some pics online and
      Photoshop them up for desktop publishing. Reviews are easy
      since EVERYONE has an opinion! I rather like Animerica's
      review section where everyone has a small section with their
      ratings and a short review.

      Ryan, let me know what you have in mind for format and overall
      content. If it can be done on a monthly basis it could be
      circulated at each Anime...Whatever meeting if Greg doesn't
      mind us tossing about a fanzine around his bookstore.

      Till then, be seeing you...
      Brian & Malak