Holiday Club Meeting

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2002
      Hey Everyone,

      That is, everyone who still reads this...

      Just trying to get some feedback on the happenings for this month's
      meeting this Saturday. Is it still on? What's everyone bringing?
      Any requests?

      From my end, with the exception of if we get another snow/ice storm
      and I can't make it, I'll try to have my 'Control'/Catgirl video in
      some form of completion (or almost) and a VERY SPECIAL TREAT ...
      Hazen's first video is finished. I'm warning you, it's not for the
      faint-of-heart and, even though it isn't Hentai, I would take the
      kiddies out for walk for a few minutes.

      Ooops! Didn't mean to spill those beans! Guess some of you are
      REALLY looking forward to this one! ;>

      Seriously, any suggestions? I'll try my best to fulfill.

      One half of the Dirty Old Men
      Adam

      P.S. No guarantee, but I'll try to bring some homemade goodies.
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 17, 2002
        Greetings All!

        Sorry I haven't been very vocal here. I know I should be on here
        more since I'm the moderator and all that.

        I'm sorry to say that I couldn't make this month's meeting as I
        was busy speaking on anime-related panels at Philcon (first
        time this con's done scheduled anime-stuff) with others
        including Amy Howard-Wilson who did the voice of Nova on the
        first two seasons of "Star Blazers". (Go me!)

        I ran into one of our steady attendees who said he'd bring the
        next volume of "Tsukikage Ran" but it sounds like it didn't get
        shown so I'll make sure I bring it next time.

        Should I see about bringing "Magnos" (Hail Zerxis Tire-Iron
        Dada!!) or "Attack of the Supermonsters" for next month? ;D

        Seriously though, I'll keep my eyes open for anything new or
        interesting for further meetings. Just how far did we get with
        "Hellsing"? I know we did the first volume but did we do the
        second as well? What I'm really keeping my eyes open for is the
        upcoming "Ghost In The Shell" TV series. Not only does it look
        like it'll be more faithful to the manga but Yoko "My Fucking Music
        Goddess" Kanno will be supplying the score!!! Hopefully I can
        grab some fansubs before too long.

        Take care Minna-San. Happy Holidays.
        Till then, be seeing you...
        Brian & Malak