Anime Fan Zien

  • manaxaus
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2002
      Okay let's see here I will be trying to make a very small and cheap
      fanzien for our club! I would like to have people send me in anything
      they have? drawings, stories? but most of all reviews of anime they
      have seen, (rugouly new to keep up with the times though) So if
      anyone wnats to help out it will be great other wise the issures will
      be pretty skimpy!

      cyah later you guys

      ryan
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 17, 2002
        Hey Ryan! Sorry for the delay in replying.

        > Okay let's see here I will be trying to make a very small and
        cheap
        > fanzien for our club!

        Sounds like a neat idea. I worked as the art director and
        assistant editor of a convention program book some time ago
        and I certainly wouldn't mind working on a low-stress
        publication. As much work as it would be it could be a lot of fun.

        I also know a friend who regularly submits to an A.P.A. (Amature
        Press Association) called "SASHA". I'm sure he wouldn't mind
        furnishing us with an article here and there as long as it wouldn't
        violate the A.P.A.'s rules. He may even be some help in the
        editing department.

        Who do we know (besides myself) who'd be up for doing an
        illustration here and there? I can also grab some pics online and
        Photoshop them up for desktop publishing. Reviews are easy
        since EVERYONE has an opinion! I rather like Animerica's
        review section where everyone has a small section with their
        ratings and a short review.

        Ryan, let me know what you have in mind for format and overall
        content. If it can be done on a monthly basis it could be
        circulated at each Anime...Whatever meeting if Greg doesn't
        mind us tossing about a fanzine around his bookstore.

        Till then, be seeing you...
        Brian & Malak