Re: Brian, need anime

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 11, 2002
      Greetings All!

      > If you don't mind a copy from a HK DVD, I've got it (Robot Carnival).

      Thanks Adam. Robot Carnival is not currently in my library.

      Jason, I'll have your (and Hazen's) copy of Spirited Away on Saturday.

      Quick poll for programming:

      I have more Zim episodes (of course) if anyone's interested in burning up some club time for that. Also, I have a copy of Katsuhiro Otomo's (Akira, Metropolis, etc) "Memories" to show if the interest is there.

      Till then, be seeing you...
      Brian & Malak
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 12, 2002
        kewlness, Eng subbed would be great, i wanna see the whole thing,
        and maybe show it to my Jap Hist prof. ^_^ Plus it'll be a nice
        addition to my obscure anime collection.

        i'l let ya know if i want any burned cds, gotta find that list again
        ^_^; i think it's in my trunk'o'anime.

        Jason