Re: Brian, need anime

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 11, 2002
      Jason,
      If you don't mind a copy from a HK DVD, I've got it (Robot Carnival).
      Let me know if you want the whole video and whether or not it has
      English Subtitles (I can turn them off if you want straight Japanese,
      although, even in 'A Tale of Two Robots', the foreigner still speaks
      in broken English).

      Let me know before Saturday, please.

      Adam
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 11, 2002
        Greetings All!

        > If you don't mind a copy from a HK DVD, I've got it (Robot Carnival).

        Thanks Adam. Robot Carnival is not currently in my library.

        Jason, I'll have your (and Hazen's) copy of Spirited Away on Saturday.

        Quick poll for programming:

        I have more Zim episodes (of course) if anyone's interested in burning up some club time for that. Also, I have a copy of Katsuhiro Otomo's (Akira, Metropolis, etc) "Memories" to show if the interest is there.

        Till then, be seeing you...
        Brian & Malak
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 12, 2002
          kewlness, Eng subbed would be great, i wanna see the whole thing,
          and maybe show it to my Jap Hist prof. ^_^ Plus it'll be a nice
          addition to my obscure anime collection.

          i'l let ya know if i want any burned cds, gotta find that list again
          ^_^; i think it's in my trunk'o'anime.

          Jason