Brian, need anime

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 6, 2002
      Hey brian, can you make a copy of the anime you showed about the 2
      big robots, one made of straw and the other of brick? Also i think
      you are makin me a copy of Spirited Away, ne? I'll prolly be asking
      for copies of more stuff soon ^_^

      I just had my History OF Modern Japan class, the prof. is really
      kewl, Gerald Figal if any of ya were wondering, he's friends with
      the guy that did "This Is Otakudom", and is an anime fan, he brought
      in his laptop to show slides and hid wallpaper was a pic of Unit 01
      from Eva ^_^.

      ttyl
      Jason
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 11, 2002
        Jason,
        If you don't mind a copy from a HK DVD, I've got it (Robot Carnival).
        Let me know if you want the whole video and whether or not it has
        English Subtitles (I can turn them off if you want straight Japanese,
        although, even in 'A Tale of Two Robots', the foreigner still speaks
        in broken English).

        Let me know before Saturday, please.

        Adam
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 11, 2002
          Greetings All!

          > If you don't mind a copy from a HK DVD, I've got it (Robot Carnival).

          Thanks Adam. Robot Carnival is not currently in my library.

          Jason, I'll have your (and Hazen's) copy of Spirited Away on Saturday.

          Quick poll for programming:

          I have more Zim episodes (of course) if anyone's interested in burning up some club time for that. Also, I have a copy of Katsuhiro Otomo's (Akira, Metropolis, etc) "Memories" to show if the interest is there.

          Till then, be seeing you...
          Brian & Malak
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 12, 2002
            kewlness, Eng subbed would be great, i wanna see the whole thing,
            and maybe show it to my Jap Hist prof. ^_^ Plus it'll be a nice
            addition to my obscure anime collection.

            i'l let ya know if i want any burned cds, gotta find that list again
            ^_^; i think it's in my trunk'o'anime.

            Jason