My insignificant little Otakon '02 Photo Journal...

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2002
      Greetings Minna-San! Hope you're all doing well!!

      I posted a selection of the many photos I took from July 26th to the
      28th. Peruse at your own risk and enjoy at your leisure. If I left out
      an appropriate comment, messed up on a name or didn't notice someone
      in the background feel free to throw heavy, blunt-force trauma weapons
      at me. Barring that, post a message and I'll modify the descriptions,
      'kay?

      Hey, who's doing Anime Next in October? October 11th - 13th to be
      exact. It's in Secaucus, NJ and (what a surprise) I'll be doing a
      panel or twelve there too. Same with Philcon in December.

      Wow, I'm like startin' to feel important an' stuff. But I can't let it
      go to my head. I'll have to tell my personal go-pher to remind me to
      be more humble and modest. ;D

      Well, gotta go. I'll see y'all next weekend. I've got something
      special up my sleeve and it's even more kick-ass than Otomo's
      "Memories". Care to guess?

      Till then, be seeing you...
      Brian & Malak
      Operation Gunsen Productions