Re: [Anime Whatever] Boo-hoo, sob-sniff, such and so forth...

  • Nalfien Ericsson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2002
      Brian,

      Had I actually been planning on going to Otakon this
      year, I would have taken you up on your offer.
      However, as I am not going to bother, since I have no
      money, and need time to get ready for college.

      Enjoy the con, in case you don't make it to the July
      meeting.

      Have fun.

      --NE

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com