Boo-hoo, sob-sniff, such and so forth...

  • malak_the_mad
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2002
      Waaaaaaahhhhhh! No one wants to stay with me and Rob at Otakon and get a reasonable rate on a hotel room in the process! You all must hate me!! <sniff>

      Now that I got that out of my system...

      Hey Minna-San!! How's it goin'?

      Jason, sure I'll zap you a copy of P.E.D.F. By the way, isn't it "Shiteppa" prounounced 'shteppa'? Either way it'd be cool even though about 98% (and I'm being generous with this figure) of the convention won't get it.

      I'm not sure if I'll be at the next meeting or not. I'm going down to Baltimore for an Otakon Staff Meeting and I have NO IDEA when it'll end.

      If I can make it I have a special treat for the club courtesy of a friend of mine at Rutgers Anime.

      Hey Adam, you'll be pleased to hear I'll be using a clip from "Twice Upon A Time" for the 'Favorite Scenes' panel this year. Care to take a guess which one?

      And for those of you who do come to our panel "These Are A Few Of My Favorite Scenes" (Saturday, 11:00pm to shut down, Panel 2, shameless plug) will be treated to my theme of choice this year...THE ART OF BETRAYAL.

      Many can agree that some of the coolest scenes out there are when a show takes a sudden left-turn because a key figure has decided to switch sides or advance himself through any means necessary.

      Be there...OR I WILL RIP OUT YOUR INTERNAL ORG...ahem...I mean, please come if you can. :D

      Till then, be seeing you...
      Brian & Malak
    • Nalfien Ericsson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2002
        Brian,

        Had I actually been planning on going to Otakon this
        year, I would have taken you up on your offer.
        However, as I am not going to bother, since I have no
        money, and need time to get ready for college.

        Enjoy the con, in case you don't make it to the July
        meeting.

        Have fun.

        --NE

        http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com