hey brian

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2002
      can you make me a copy of Prefectural Earth Defence Force? I'm
      interested in dressin up as a shitaba for otakon, i think the Angelic
      Layer group costume this is goin to fall through. Actually i think
      it would be really kewl if we could get as many of us in the group to
      dress up as shitabas for otakon.... hehehhehehe....

      Jason