Otakon Hotel Rooming

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 20, 2002
      Greetings Minna-San!

      I'm looking for two or three trustworthy souls to help defray the cost of my hotel room at Otakon.

      I'm rooming with my good friend and mentor, Robert Fenelon whom some of you have met already. The room is under his name so he ultimately calls the shots. He's given me the 'thumbs up' on asking our group if anyone's interested.

      All he really wants is to make sure he has a spot on one of the beds to preserve his neck and that no one smokes. That and no late-night parties. We're both going to be working like mad at this con and we need the room to be a place of rest and relaxation. I don't forsee that being a problem but I just want to make our position clear.

      It's at the Hyatt and it's reserved for Friday and Saturday nights only. The price-tag is $155 per night. I'm sure it'll be a little bit higher with taxes and other fees but it shouldn't be that much more. I'm fairly certain it's a double but I'll check just to be sure.

      If you're interested, just post it here or write me back at any of the following address;

      operationgunsen@...

      Till then, be seeing you...
      Brian & Malak
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 21, 2002
        Brian,

        Thanks for the offer, but we've already booked a room, also at the
        Hyatt.

        Anyone else out there?

        Adam
      • raesvelg
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 19, 2002
          --- In animewhatever@y..., operationgunsen <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > Greetings Minna-San!
          >
          > I'm looking for two or three trustworthy souls to help defray the
          cost of my hotel room at Otakon.

          Hey Brian, I'm curious as to whether this offer is still open. If so,
          I may have the people you're looking for...

          Chris