Re: [Anime Whatever] June Meeting

  • Nalfien Ericsson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 5, 2002
      Hey all

      I won't be at the June meeting, as I am currently in
      Germany (and sitting in an internet cafe where they
      charge you by hour, so this will be short). Y'all have
      fun there, and I'see you all in July unless they
      cancel the meeting, so, chill till then.

      If this e-mail has any mis-typed y's or z', German
      keyboards are wierd.

      --NE

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 16, 2003
        It's that time again!

        Just a friendly reminder (late for those who showed up last Saturday)
        that we're meeting THIS Saturday (06/21/03). And, yet again, I'm
        open to suggestions for what to bring this month.

        One video I'd like to show is 'Voices From a Distant Star'. It's
        short (only a half-hour), but I think it's pretty good. I also
        have 'Full Metal Panic', which I'll bring along, but I don't know
        about 'Eden's Bowy'. It's okay ... but a bit confusing and slow-
        paced. Of course, since there is a catgirl in it (small part), I
        just HAD to get it. Speaking of my obsession, has anyone downloaded
        any 'Magical Nyan Nyan Taruto' episodes? ;]

        That's about all I can think of.

        Adam
        (Received confirmation - in Otakon AMV contest. Yea!!!)