Re: June Meeting

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 5, 2002
      Brian,

      That sounds great to me! Last month we had loads of offers for stuff
      to play, but so far you're the first to put anything up on the docket.

      Anyone else bringing anything? Suggestions?

      Adam
    • Nalfien Ericsson
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 5, 2002
        Hey all

        I won't be at the June meeting, as I am currently in
        Germany (and sitting in an internet cafe where they
        charge you by hour, so this will be short). Y'all have
        fun there, and I'see you all in July unless they
        cancel the meeting, so, chill till then.

        If this e-mail has any mis-typed y's or z', German
        keyboards are wierd.

        --NE

        http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 16, 2003
          It's that time again!

          Just a friendly reminder (late for those who showed up last Saturday)
          that we're meeting THIS Saturday (06/21/03). And, yet again, I'm
          open to suggestions for what to bring this month.

          One video I'd like to show is 'Voices From a Distant Star'. It's
          short (only a half-hour), but I think it's pretty good. I also
          have 'Full Metal Panic', which I'll bring along, but I don't know
          about 'Eden's Bowy'. It's okay ... but a bit confusing and slow-
          paced. Of course, since there is a catgirl in it (small part), I
          just HAD to get it. Speaking of my obsession, has anyone downloaded
          any 'Magical Nyan Nyan Taruto' episodes? ;]

          That's about all I can think of.

          Adam
          (Received confirmation - in Otakon AMV contest. Yea!!!)