June Meeting

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2002
      Hey Y'all! (Yeee-haw!! I'm feelin' rather Texan tonight!)

      First off, I apologize to those whom I owe tapes at last months
      meeting. I couldn't make it due to a Class Reunion. Did I miss
      anything special?

      Second, what do I owe to people? I just want to be sure I get my
      orders filled correctly. I know I owe a bunch of Invader Zim tapes to
      one guy who I believe is not on this list, but is there anything else
      I'm forgetting?

      I plan on being there this month, maybe even with a friend in tow.

      Unless I can scrounge up something new to offer up for your viewing
      derrangement I have a couple o' lost classics in the wings ("Twice
      Upon A Time", Adam!). That or I'll just bring a few choice episodes of
      'Zim'. I'm flexible.

      Till then, be seeing you...
      Brian & Malak
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 5, 2002
        Brian,

        That sounds great to me! Last month we had loads of offers for stuff
        to play, but so far you're the first to put anything up on the docket.

        Anyone else bringing anything? Suggestions?

        Adam
      • Nalfien Ericsson
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 5, 2002
          Hey all

          I won't be at the June meeting, as I am currently in
          Germany (and sitting in an internet cafe where they
          charge you by hour, so this will be short). Y'all have
          fun there, and I'see you all in July unless they
          cancel the meeting, so, chill till then.

          If this e-mail has any mis-typed y's or z', German
          keyboards are wierd.

          --NE

          http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 16, 2003
            It's that time again!

            Just a friendly reminder (late for those who showed up last Saturday)
            that we're meeting THIS Saturday (06/21/03). And, yet again, I'm
            open to suggestions for what to bring this month.

            One video I'd like to show is 'Voices From a Distant Star'. It's
            short (only a half-hour), but I think it's pretty good. I also
            have 'Full Metal Panic', which I'll bring along, but I don't know
            about 'Eden's Bowy'. It's okay ... but a bit confusing and slow-
            paced. Of course, since there is a catgirl in it (small part), I
            just HAD to get it. Speaking of my obsession, has anyone downloaded
            any 'Magical Nyan Nyan Taruto' episodes? ;]

            That's about all I can think of.

            Adam
            (Received confirmation - in Otakon AMV contest. Yea!!!)