Re: Music Videos

  • manaxaus
    Message 1 of 133 , Apr 24, 2001
      Hey Brian if you could please make me one tape of
      the Harsh Mistress Television (HMTV)music vids I
      would be very gratfull I would pay you back a tape or 3
      bucks just as a thank you gift.<br><br>Also as I was
      routing around my collection of anime i fan a fansub of
      Dragon warrior (it's kinda of a dragon ball z meets
      chrono trigger and breath of fire) The quilaty of the
      tape is bad due to some kind of inconsity but it's
      fine other than that, if you don't get annoyed easily
      I can bring the tape to whom ever whats to see it
      or vise of versa....<br><br>Till next
      Message 133 of 133 , Feb 1, 2002