Re: May meeting

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 25, 2002
      Just wanna let you all know, I just got in the materials for a
      screening with FUNimation!!!! I got a Yu Yu Hakusho screener tape,
      and a Lupin the 3rd screener tape. If it's ok with you guys, i would
      like to show one or both of these at the meeting, i've also got
      questionares to get filled out. Lemme know if this will be ok with
      all of you.

      Jason
    • Nalfien Ericsson
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 26, 2002
        I don't know about the rest of us, but I'm good with
        that.

        --NE

        http://games.yahoo.com/
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 26, 2002
          Jason,

          Most definitely! It looks like you'll be the keeper of the remotes
          this month. :]

          Adam