May meeting

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 22, 2002
      Hey guys, for the May meeting:
      Brian, can you make a copy of Prefectual Earth Defence Force for
      me, we can swap tapes at the meeting.
      Has anyone heard of "Hack Sign"? Very new anime just coming out in
      Japan, it takes place in a Masive Multiplayer Online RPG, the new
      rage in computer games now. It's very good, as of right now i have 2
      eps, there are 3 out now. I'll bring it in on VHS.
      I'll also have the last 2 episodes of FLCL, yes Craig, i'll give
      you your copies. I'll also have the Love Hina DVDs, incase we wanna
      watch any more of it.
      Ryan, don't forget the Outlaw Star mangas, i'll bring your ......
      book with me.
      I've also got the first 6 eps of Vandread, will be gettin more, and
      i'm gettin Rave. Lemme know if anyone wants me to bring them.

      Lemme know what you guys are planning to bring, or want.
      Jason
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 25, 2002
        Just wanna let you all know, I just got in the materials for a
        screening with FUNimation!!!! I got a Yu Yu Hakusho screener tape,
        and a Lupin the 3rd screener tape. If it's ok with you guys, i would
        like to show one or both of these at the meeting, i've also got
        questionares to get filled out. Lemme know if this will be ok with
        all of you.

        Jason
      • Nalfien Ericsson
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 26, 2002
          I don't know about the rest of us, but I'm good with
          that.

          --NE

          http://games.yahoo.com/
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 26, 2002
            Jason,

            Most definitely! It looks like you'll be the keeper of the remotes
            this month. :]

            Adam