Three things...

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2002
      Hey Guys!

      1. Chris, Prefectual Earth Defense Force (the way I first heard the
      title) is definitely a must-see for any lover of wacky, over-the-top
      lunacy. If you don't bring it, I will!

      2. Eric! FLING!!!....CRASH!!!! I HATE GENOCYBER!!!
      SLASHER-MOVIE-DREK, I SAY!!!! ;P

      3. Adam, it's actually Octopud the IVth! Somewhere along the line
      there were three others! For those who are wondering what the hell
      we're talking about, just you wait. All will be revealed in it's
      naked horror this weekend. Oh, the pain...THE PAIN!!

      Till then, be seeing you...
      Brian & Malak