April's Meeting

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 8, 2002
      Just putting the question out of what might be in the viewing line-up
      for this month.

      Also, as some of you know from last month, Hazen's DVD player is
      starting to go on the fritz, so if any of you would like to bring a ,
      eh hem, more reliable player, let me know. If not, I'll bring mine,
      although I'm concerned about it being bounced around in my truck for
      two hours.

      Thanks
      Adam
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 8, 2002
        Greetings Minna-San!

        > Also, as some of you know from last month, Hazen's DVD player is
        > starting to go on the fritz, so if any of you would like to bring a ,
        > eh hem, more reliable player, let me know. If not, I'll bring mine,
        > although I'm concerned about it being bounced around in my truck for
        > two hours.

        Worry not, Adam. My DVD player is up to the task AND is only 5 minutes
        away. And if I forget to bring it, then it's not a problem to go back
        and get it! ;D

        "Did you bring it?"

        "Oops, my bad. Hold on..."

        10 minutes later...

        "Here it is!"

        "Yay!!"

        ...or something like that.

        Also, I have a small treat for all those who didn't get to see "Bad
        Anime, Bad!" at Otakon last year. I have a copy of the hilariously
        abyssmal clips Neil Nadelman procured for his panel including, but not
        limited to, "Magnos". This part of the meeting will only be for those
        with strong constitutions! You have been warned!!

        Till then, be seeing you...
        Brian & Malak
      • dakamar.geo
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 9, 2002
          About the line-up for the weekend:

          I will bring in the first Reboot season 3 DVD, and, if anyone want me
          to, I'll bring in the Genocyber DVD ::ducks chair thrown by Brian::.

          --NE