Laying down the law...

  • raesvelg
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2002
      A brief reminder for those of you who weren't there last month:
      Unfortunately due to new rules and regulations, nobody goes in the
      back room (behind the blue curtain), period.

      Furthermore, and this is a big one, no backpacks. It's not that we
      don't trust you. It's that the decision has been made not to trust
      anyone in a dark room filled with merchandise. If you feel compelled
      to bring a backpack, leave it at the counter with Greg.

      On a related front, Greg asked me to mention this so I will: Whoever
      it is that's taking manga and whatnot into the back for reading
      material, would you PLEASE not do that? We're not a library, and we
      don't like it when stuff walks its way into the back. And we REALLY
      don't like it when you can't even be bothered to put it back where you
      found it. Last month was the second or third time in a row that
      that's happened, so I'm forced to lay down the law here. No more
      books taken into the back.

      And again, please, when people are watching the anime, scale back on
      the talking. The worst offenders know who they are (and YOU know who
      they are), so I'd like to see a little voluntary enforcement on that
      issue.

      Here ends my Gestapo-esque ranting. We now return to our regularly
      scheduled fluff.