Re: Eltion Vill Club!

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2002
      Gee Ryan...don't hold back. Tell us how you REALLY feel. ;D

      Sadly, I didn't know anything new was coming up on the anime front in
      regards to Cartoon Network. In other words...mee no tapee. Sorry
      folks. I guess I'll have to hang my head in shame next Saturday when I
      bring in my screener copy of Osamu Tezuka's Metropolis.

      No, don't bother trying to spare my feelings. I'll take my punishment
      like a man. I just hope I don't feel too despondent while I'm carrying
      the tape nearer and nearer to the garbage disposal. I just might do
      something rash. <sniff...sob>

      YEAH RIGHT!!!! If anything happens to this copy of Metropolis I'll
      likely throw myself into the garbage disposal! :D

      I'll have aforementioned movie in hand next Saturday for your viewing
      pleasure. Thank you...thank you...you may bow...thank you.

      Oh yeah, I'll also have the last ReBoot 4.0 episode as well,
      "Crouching Binome, Hidden Virus".

      Till then, be seeing you...
      Brian & Malak