Eltion Vill Club!

  • manaxaus
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2002
      Oh my fucking god! ....sorry what I ment to say! Holy fucking shit
      with a moneky being shocked by peter garbiel!

      On adult swim of 3/3/02 They showed the Eltionvill Club! It it soo
      True to life and Funny as hell...Funner even! I hope some one taped
      it so we can watch it at anime club (brian that means you) I think we
      can all think of a charater from it to relate to in real life such as
      greg, hazen brin, ryan(the sick one ;") As well as a few others! It's
      Great! GREAT GREAT! My god It just never ended!

      =^..^=

      Ryan
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2002
        Gee Ryan...don't hold back. Tell us how you REALLY feel. ;D

        Sadly, I didn't know anything new was coming up on the anime front in
        regards to Cartoon Network. In other words...mee no tapee. Sorry
        folks. I guess I'll have to hang my head in shame next Saturday when I
        bring in my screener copy of Osamu Tezuka's Metropolis.

        No, don't bother trying to spare my feelings. I'll take my punishment
        like a man. I just hope I don't feel too despondent while I'm carrying
        the tape nearer and nearer to the garbage disposal. I just might do
        something rash. <sniff...sob>

        YEAH RIGHT!!!! If anything happens to this copy of Metropolis I'll
        likely throw myself into the garbage disposal! :D

        I'll have aforementioned movie in hand next Saturday for your viewing
        pleasure. Thank you...thank you...you may bow...thank you.

        Oh yeah, I'll also have the last ReBoot 4.0 episode as well,
        "Crouching Binome, Hidden Virus".

        Till then, be seeing you...
        Brian & Malak