Re: Animatrix?

    Message 1 of 133 , Jan 24, 2002
      Hiya All!<br><br>I heard about this a few months
      ago when I got a screener of "The Matrix Revisited".
      The box had a small picture of the character shown on
      the linked page but there was no preview to be found.
      I suppose it's on the rental-release
      version.<br><br>As far as the japanese names dropped, Yoshiaki
      Kawajiri is Studio Madhouse's (in my opinion) most
      kick-ass director. He directed Ninja Scroll and Vampire
      Hunter D: Bloodlust most recently. I'd have to do some
      research to see what other Madhouse productions he
      directed.<br><br>As far as Mahiro Maeda goes, the only production I
      was able to find with his name on it (via IMDB.com)
      was Blue Submarine No. 6, another favorite o'
      mine.<br><br>In a nutshell, Animatrix has the potential to be
      Way-Cool, but we won't know until the final product comes
      our way.<br><br>Let's keep our fingers crossed,
      neh?<br>Till then, be seeing you...<br>Brian & Malak
      Message 133 of 133 , Feb 1, 2002