I'm up for going

    Message 1 of 133 , Jan 8, 2002
      Thanks, Chris, for getting me up to speed with
      everyone.<br><br>After talking to Hazen on the phone last night, he's
      convinced me to head down to Delaware anyway, so it looks
      like I'm in for VHD...<br>AS LONG AS SOMEONE ELSE IS
      DRIVING!<br><br>Sorry, but I HATE driving in Philly (reasons of my own,
      the least of which is that I have a hunking POS
      pick-up). If someone is willing to take me up in a carpool,
      I'd be glad to go. Speaking of which, our own
      vehicles -- can we just leave them safely at the store's
      parking lot or do we have to discuss those arrangements
      as well?<br><br>Above everything else, this is all
      barring any problems with weather. With the
      above-mentioned POS pick-up, navigating snow/ice-ladened highways
      is NOT a fun ride.<br><br>But, YES, I really do want
      to go!<br><br>Adam
      Message 133 of 133 , Feb 1, 2002