The Not-So Long And Winding Road

    Message 1 of 133 , Jan 7, 2002
      Getting to the Roxy was easier than I thought it
      would be. It's just a short jaunt up Rt 76, then an
      exit to go back over the river. Then it's through the
      side streets a little to a parking lot that's just a
      few block walking from the theater.<br><br>Look up
      the Roxy via Mapquest or whatever and see for
      it could be done. Thanks for the offer Dakamar. It
      sounds like it'd be very
      Message 133 of 133 , Feb 1, 2002