Re: No meeting in January

  • dakamar.geo
    Message 1 of 133 , Jan 6 1:00 PM
      I think we should all form a vigilante group and
      hunt down the perpetrators and present their heads to
      Greg as a late Christmas present. Or at least get him
      the DVDs back.<br><br>On a gladder (happier? Damn,
      too much German today) note, I should be getting the
      four ReBoot DVDs that ADV films has released and will
      almost definitely have them by next meeting (whenever
      that happens to be). Until then, have lots of
      fun.<br><br>--NE
      Message 133 of 133 , Feb 1, 2002