Re: No meeting in January

  • manaxaus
    Message 1 of 133 , Jan 6, 2002
      Yes Due to people breaking in There will be no
      metting next week! The police think it's may be from some
      one either from anime club or other clubs that the
      store supports...In anycase If there is another breakin
      the guy or girl will be suprized to find that they
      will be over by gregs seceret stash of ebolhi virus
      and And a buch of sticks! Take care to all I have i
      will have soom kooky new music vids to show you guys
      when ever the net meeting is!<br><br>=^..^=
      mew<br><br>ryan
      Message 133 of 133 , Feb 1, 2002