No meeting in January

  • raesvelg
    Message 1 of 133 , Jan 5, 2002
      Word has been handed down from on high. No
      meeting in January. <br><br>If you're looking for someone
      to blame for this, keep an eye (or even two) out for
      the individual who broke into the store a couple
      weeks back. He/She will have many many Dragonball Z
      DVDs. <br><br>Now that I've posted this of course, Greg
      will change his mind or something just to make me look
      foolish. ;)
      Message 133 of 133 , Feb 1, 2002