Re: Just a couple o' last minute thought

  • dakamar.geo
    Message 1 of 133 , Dec 4, 2001
      Brian-<br><br>I gave you a tape several meetings
      ago (August, if memory serves) for the Giant Robo
      series. It was a 6-hour tape (or 6 1/2, I don't remember
      which is standard right now), if you need an 8, I can
      get one of those. Also, <b>please</b>
      bring Reboot, as I don't have Cartoon Network, and
      loved the show when I was able to see it on ABC (or
      wherever it was on until the evil suit-sharks dropped
      it).<br>I should be there (with any luck) Saturday, so I'll
      (finally) be able to see all y'all
      Message 133 of 133 , Feb 1, 2002