Just a couple o' last minute thoughts...

    Message 1 of 133 , Dec 3, 2001
      Greetings Minna-san!<br><br>Well, our next club
      meeting is next weekend and I just wanted to ask a couple
      of questions before Saturday rolls
      around.<br><br>First off, what tapes do I owe people? I know I've
      written down notes last meeting but I'm just covering all
      the bases. If I owe you a tape (or tapes) tell me how
      many and what's supposed to be on them.<br><br>Second,
      what to bring. Last month I forgot to bring a tape of
      a new show on Nickelodeon called "Invader Zim". It
      is terribly funny and I can bring it if it would
      please people.<br><br>I can also bring the newest season
      of ReBoot for the benefit of those who don't have
      Cartoon Network or just plain missed it.<br><br>And
      lastly, a friend of mine taped a special installment of
      Toonami's Midnight Run which featured all three Gorillaz
      videos, a wonderfully dark clay-mated video and four
      videos by Daft Punk all animated by Leiji Matsumoto
      (Yamato/Star Blazers, Captain Harlock, Galaxy Express 999,
      more can be yours for the asking and viewing at the
      paltry cost of your presence at Between Books this
      coming Saturday!! ACT NOW!!!! OPERATORS ARE STANDING
      seeing you...<br>Brian & Malak
      Message 133 of 133 , Feb 1, 2002