Re: November Message

    Message 1 of 133 , Nov 5, 2001
      Sanity, huh? Ya know, I've heard that word
      somewhere, but it eludes me... %P<br><br>And thank you,
      Brian, for beating me to the punch on asking what on the
      docket for November. Line-up sounds good. And I guess
      this means you want me to start bringing Nadia with me
      again, right? No prob.<br><br>Anyone wish to comment on
      "Monsters, Inc."? I thought it was pretty entertaining and
      downright almost wet myself with the beginning
      short.<br><br>If there's anything else I need to bring, just post
      before Friday night.<br><br>Adam
      Message 133 of 133 , Feb 1, 2002