Re: November Message

  • dakamar.geo
    Message 1 of 133 , Nov 5, 2001
      Well, Malak, woudl you losing your sanity be any
      change whatsoever from normal?<br><br>Okay, now that I'm
      done that, I will not be at the November meeting, as I
      will be in Scranton, Pennsylvania marching in the
      Atlantic Coast Championships (top 30-some bands from about
      18 states come to compete, wish us luck), and will
      not be available. I will be there next month, tho,
      so, I'll see you all then.<br><br>Lastly, since he
      wanted us to post links and such, here's a link to <a
      href="www.geocities.com/dakamar.geo/">my page</a>, I'll also put one on the links
      page. I have a bunch of random stuff I've written, some
      of which is anime fan-fiction (oh hush), and the
      rest is original stuff, at least in part influenced by
      of the run-on)
      Message 133 of 133 , Feb 1, 2002