YOU DON'T NEED TO PAY FOR FANSUBS!!!!!!!

    Message 1 of 133 , Sep 11 11:31 PM
      Nor should you. Bootleggers, pirates or whatever
      you wanna call them take the hard work of fans and
      charge people WAY too much (any amount more than the
      cost of the tape being way too much) and usually pawn
      off a crappy copy of OTHER PEOPLE'S WORK!!!! I don't
      have the words for the amount of bile these people
      instill in me.<br><br>I help found an organization who's
      stance against these pirates was decidedly negative. If
      you have a bootleg tape, DON'T LET ME SEE
      IT!<br><br>If you merely exercise some patience a title will
      either become available to you through the fansubbers
      themselves, someone who's recieved their product already or a
      domestic company who's picked up the right legally. It's
      that simple and it will save you A LOT of money you
      didn't need to spend.<br><br>I'm ranting again. But I
      suppose this is a day for ranting. But not here or
      now.<br><br>All I can do is extend my heart and grief towards
      those who have suffered this day and hope that cooler
      heads will prevail and justice be done.<br><br>Till
      then, be seeing you...<br>Brian & Malak
      Message 133 of 133 , Feb 1, 2002