Democracy At Work

    Message 1 of 133 , Sep 3, 2001
      Or, in better terms, MOB RULES!<br><br>Jason,
      bring EVA. Chris, bring Getter Robo and Blood. Brian
      will probably bring Giant Robo. I'm bringing Nadia.
      Everyone else, bring WHATEVER!<br><br>When we all get
      together Saturday, we'll fight for air time, just like the
      rest of America does. Okay? Sounds fair?<br><br>Adam
      Message 133 of 133 , Feb 1, 2002