Re: Saturday, Sept 8th

  • dakamar.geo
    Message 1 of 133 , Sep 2 7:09 PM
      Okay, I was reading my schedule, and I will make
      it on the 8th (yay!).<br><br>Which means that, if
      anyone cares, I can bring in some of my (admittedly
      rather small) anime collection. I have the entire series
      of Trigun, and Genocyber ::ducks chair thrown by
      Malak:: on DVD, if anyone wants that, reply in whatever
      have that covered.
      Message 133 of 133 , Feb 1, 2002