282DAF Meeting Updates

  • Latasha James
    Jan 5, 2006
      DAF is back up and running. Here's the meeting updates. Everyone's invited.

      1/14/06 - Hockessin Library - 12noon - 4:45pm
      Fruits Basket Marathon and Anime Auction

      As of now, the anime auctions items are:
      Noir playing cards
      El Hazard playing cards
      Sin the movie (dvd)
      Initial D: Sega orginial tracks (cd)
      Alien Nine (dvd)
      Lupin the 3rd vol 1 (manga)
      FLCL vol 1 and 2 (manga)
      China Cry (Live Action dvd)
      Arcadia of my Youth (dvd)
      Gunslinger Girl vol 1 (dvd)
      The Monkey King (book) 18+
      Weibs Cruiz 1 - An Assassin and White Shaman (books) (yoai)
      Weibs Cruiz 2 - An Assassin and White Shaman (books) (yoai)
      Underworld (dvd)
      La Blue Girl 2 (vhs) 18+
      Gundam Wing Tarot Cards
      The Clow Cards

      If you have more stuff, feel free to give it to us at the meeting. Proceeds help us buy stuff like Ramune which we hope get by next meeting (since the Neark Library allows snacks). All the money goes back into the club as always. We hope to raise enough money so that in time we can buy a projector. That way we'd be able to do viewings on the big screen.

      ------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      1/21/06 - Newark Library - 12noon - 4:45pm
      Anime Music Videos and movie trip afterwards to see Underworld 2

      2/18/06 and 3/18/06 - Newark Library - 12noon to 4:45pm

      \r\n
      \r\n------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      \r\n
      \r\nAs always arrive early for the gaming. Gaming will last from 12 to 1.\r\nMaybe extended depending of how many things we are showing.
      \r\n
      \r\nCheck out the DAF Playlist for viewing summaries, future marathon titles, and more
      \r\n\r\nhttp://www.delawareanimefans.com/playlist.html
      --
      ~Latasha James
      Club President/Founder of Delaware Anime Fans (DAF)\r\n

      As always arrive early for the gaming. Gaming will last from 12 to 1. Maybe extended depending of how many things we are showing.

      Email: admin@...