235Missing person alert

  • Latasha James
    Jun 6 2:18 PM
      Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that one of our members has gone
      missing as of last week. We were wondering why he didn't show up for last
      weekends anime marathon. He said he was definately coming; when we came
      home we found this message posted to our board.

      " I just received an im on AIM from a friend. Apparently Matt Brown has
      gone missing. No one has seen or heard from him since he left for work
      at 12 PM. He never showed.

      If anyone has any idea where he is at all, please contact me. His
      parents are very concerned."

      If you have any information as to his where abouts please contact this
      e-mail address.

      CasandraKiske@...

      Lets get this kid found, if he hasn't been already.

      ~Latasha James
      Club President of Delaware Anime Fans (DAF)
      http://www.delawareanimefans.com
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic